WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. WALK HOME.
CAPITOL HILL – the neighborhood that has it all. The best restaurants and bars, the best indie retail, the best people watching! With a WalkScore of 100 and a flavor for every personality, you'll love life on the Hill.
- »Walking distance to Seattle University (3 blocks). Close to University of Washington
- »Public transportation (bus line along Madison or Broadway). Future street trolley and light rail along Broadway
- »Easy access to downtown, South Lake Union, I-5 and bridges
- »Walk to all Capital Hill attractions—restaurants, nightlife, parks, boutiques, grocery stores, fitness clubs
- »Close to major employers (First Hill hospitals, downtown employers, Amazon, University of Washington, Seattle University, Bullitt Center, etc.)